AAUW is a community that breaks through educational and economic barriers so that all women have a fair chance. Your membership makes AAUW’s powerful voice even stronger on critical issues affecting women and girls.
Everyone is invited to become a member.
Join as a New Member: Download New Member Application
Our local branch invites participation by non-degree holders who support our mission. If you are a non-degree holder and wish to join our branch, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email@example.com with questions about how to join. Include your address if you want an application mailed to you.
As an AAUW member, you will not only have access to valuable resources but also get discounted pricing on some merchandise and services. It’s one more way to express our gratitude for all your support to empower women and improve the lives of millions of women and families. With each purchase, AAUW receives a royalty that is used to support the work we do.
Graduates of a 2- or 4-year Degree Program
- Annual Membership Fee: $ 85 (National Dues $59 + State Dues $12 + Local Dues $14)
- Community affiliation is open to anyone who does not hold a 2- or 4-year degree.
- Community affiliates cannot hold office.
- The portion of dues that usually goes to AAUW National will go to our local education award fund.
- Annual Membership Fee: $ 85
- Student affiliation is open to anyone who does not already hold an undergraduate degree and is enrolled in a two-or four-year regionally accredited educational institution. Students enrolled at College/University Partner Member institutions receive a free e-Student affiliation.
- Annual Membership Fee: $ 27
To get an idea of what you can be involved in as an AAUW Gaylord Area Branch member, check out our Interest Survey 2018.